In line with the Digital Oman Society and e-Government national strategy and to enable e-government transformation plan, the Ministry of Tourism has paid special attention to the use of information technology and systems to provide services to users electronically.
Where the Ministry took into account the ability of these advance technologies to keep up with the rapid changes and the big shift towards the provision of high quality services in innovative ways procedurally and electronically away from the traditional pattern, with the aim of facilitating the procedures and speed up transactions to investors.
You can perform transactions online through our e-Services link below:
Investment and licensing procedures.
update Company details (Download User Manual for Contact Update )
Request for registration as an accredited office (Engineering consultancy / architectural design offices) at the Ministry of Tourism
The service is offered to Engineering Consultancy and Architectural Design offices who are willing to register in the list of offices approved by the Ministry of Tourism to prepare the initial concepts and detailed plans for tourism projects for the first half of 2018. The purpose of the approved list is to provide the opportunity for investors to identify offices with competence in the preparation of technical studies and designs for tourism projects.
1. The Ministry shall not bear any liability in case the approved companies do not obtain any projects by the Ministry or investors
2. The inclusion of offices within the approved list does not mean the ministry's automatic approval of the studies and designs provided by those offices for any tourism project
3. The Ministry have the all rights to remove the name of the office from the approved list in the event of submitting poor quality of design and studies.
CHANNELS FOR APPLYING FOR THE SERVICE:
Applications should be submitted by hand to the Directorate General of Planning, Follow-up and Information at the Ministry Headquarters on Tuesday of each week. If you have any questions, you can call us on 22088282 / 22088239.
1. Application form for registration as an accredited office at the Ministry of Tourism (please download and fill the form)
2. Office organizational structure
3. CV and tourism projects experiences and samples brochure/ portfolio (Hard and Soft copies).
List of engineering consultancy and architectural design offices approved by the Ministry of Tourism can be viewed and downloaded from the below link:
The list of engineering consultancy offices / architectural design approved by the Ministry of Tourism
Request to add a tourist establishment on the Oman Tourism Portal
The service is offered to hotels and tourist establishments who are willing to add their addresses and contact details on the Oman Tourism Portal.
Channels for Applying for the Service:
Download the request application form from the Oman Tourism Portal www.omantourism.gov.om and fill it out.
Send the completed form with a copy of a valid tourism license via the e-mail: email@example.com addressed to the Head of the of E-Tourism section.
•Application form to add a tourist establishment on the Oman Tourism Portal. (Please download the form from the link, fill it, and attach it)
• A copy of a valid tourism licens
Unified Forms For Tourism Tax Fees & Annual Return of Tourism Fees
Quarterly Return of Tourism Fees Form to be submitted for each quarter within a period not exceeding the end of the subsequent month.
* Quarterly Return of Tourism Fees Form to be submitted for each quarter .
( Please download the form from the link, fill it, and attach it )
Annual Return of Tourism Fees to be submitted for each year within two month of the commencement of the following year.
* Annual Return of Tourism Fees to be submitted for each year within two month of the commencement . ( Please download the form from the link, fill it, and attach it )